Major attention for minor emergencies.
If you're unable to see your primary care provider or visiting the area and need high-quality health care today, you can receive same-day, walk-in care at Livingston HealthCare's UrgentCare.
UrgentCare is staffed with highly experienced providers and medical assistants to ensure you receive the high-quality care you and your family deserve. UrgentCare's team has convenient access to a wide range of services and specializes in providing evaluation and treatment of a variety of minor illness and injuries for all ages.
UrgentCare provides same-day treatment for minor health concerns, such as:
- Back pain
- Colds and flu, including fever and cough
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Scrapes and cuts
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Urinary tract infections
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 8AM to 7PM
Saturday - Sunday: 8AM to 4PM
Referral to a primary care provider
UrgentCare is a convenient option for treating minor medical problems, but it shouldn't replace regular visits to a primary care provider. These providers are a valuable health resource because they develop a relationship with you and your family over the long term.
A primary care provider could be a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner who:
- Evaluates and treats common health concerns
- Provides preventive screenings based on your health and family history
- Detects serious diseases and illnesses, such as cancer and diabetes, if you see them regularly
- Refers you to specialists as needed