Getting ready for your fist appointment? Download our medical intake form here.
At Livingston HealthCare, we offer rehabilitation services to help you restore or improve your quality of life, whether you are recovering from an injury or illness or coping with a chronic condition. Our experienced team of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants will create personal goals and a customized treatment program for you. Whether you are still in the hospital or are ready for outpatient therapy, we offer care designed to get you back to what you love doing.
Our friendly and caring staff offer personalized, evidence-based, one-on-one physical therapy sessions for patients with physical or neurological impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical functions resulting from injury, disease or other causes. Our therapists use a team approach by working closely with you and your primary care provider to restore optimal function. With a state-of-the-art rehab center and experienced staff, we're commited to providing you with the most up-to-date treatments in a highly professional manner.
Conditions we treat include:
- Orthopedic injuries such as ligament sprains, muscle strains, tendonitis and tendinosis
- Acute and chronic pain for neck, back, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles and feet
- Workplace and sports-related injuries
- Post-operative conditions such as rotator cuff repairs, ACL repairs and hip, knee or shoulder joint replacement
- Neurological conditions including stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Pelvic floor dysfuctions including incontinence and prolapse
- Vestibular impairments causing dizziness and vertigo
- Balance impairments
Techniques we use include:
- Therapeutic exercise
- Activities of daily liiving training
- Gait training
- Adaptive equipment training
- Neuromuscular re-education and balance training
- Manual therapy techniques including soft tissue, joint and scar tissue mobilization
- Dry needling
- Blood Flow Restriction training
- Schroth-Barcelona Method for scolisois rehabilitation
- LSVT BIG Therapy for Parkinson's Disease
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation techniques
- Vestibular rehabilitation techniques
- VO2 Max Testing
Meet our physical therapists and physical therapy assistants here.
For additional information for children, please click here to view our Pediatric Rehabilitation page.
Livingston HealthCare physical therapy services are available by appointment Monday through Friday 7AM-5PM. Satellite clinics are located in Gardiner (806 Scott St. in Gardiner, MT 59030) by appointment on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8AM-4PM and in Shields Valley (309 Elliot St. N. in Wilsall, MT 59086) by appointment on Tuesday and Thursday from 8AM-4PM.
To cancel or reschedule, please call 24 hours in advance of your appointment at 406.222.7231. If you are having difficulties with your current appointment schedule, please reach out to our scheduling staff at 406.222.7231.
For more information about any of Livingston HealthCare's physical therapy services, talk with your physician or call 406.222.7231.