Livingston HealthCare's occupational health professional provides employers with comprehensive Occupational Health services, including treatment of work-related injuries, pre-placement/post-offer exams, DOT physicals, surveillance physicals and testing, drug screening programs, wellness services, and more.
Our mission is to serve as a community partner to protect and enhance workforce health and safety through innovative solutions. We're committed to providing quality and cost-effective healthcare solutions to organizations of all sizes. Call Livingston HealthCare Occupational Health to tell us how we can serve the needs of you and your employees!
We offer a wide array of occupational health services. If you do not see a specific service listed, or if you require additional information, please contact us.
- Treatment and management of working injuries
- Impairment Ratings and Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Pre-placement/post-offer physicals
- Physical abilities testing (i.e. strength and flexibility texting)
- Respiratory clearance examinations
- Regulatory medical exams, such as DOT, Crane Operator, Merchant Mariner, and more
- Specialized testing by licensed/certified staff, such as audiograms and spirometry
- Wellness services, including health screenings, immunizations, educational seminars, and a wellness program portal
- Drug screening services, including Medical Review Officer (MRO), DOT consortium, and other random pool management