Livingston Community Benefit Programs & Services
Health & Wellness Programs
Livingston HealthCare serves and strengthens Park County as a healthcare provider, as the county's largest employer and as a community citizen. Beyond the healthcare services we provide, we offer community benefit in the form of services and programs that promote health, healing, and overall well-being.
Our community benefit programs include:
- Athlete Wellness – Physicals and physical therapy for school athletes. Also includes orthopedic services.
- Diabetes Education – Courses for people diagnosed with diabetes on how to adjust to the lifestyle and prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Family-Centered Prenatal Education Series – courses for expectant parents that cover labor and birth, labor coping techniques, breastfeeding basics and mom and baby care after delivery.
- Food & Nutrition Services – Patients in need of a diet change for health reasons can utilize these services for help creating a new regimen with a knowledgeable medical professional.
- Health Screenings – A simple series of tests used to evaluate a patient’s overall health. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Healthy Steps – Individuals looking to exercise under a registered nurse’s supervision, particularly diabetes and hypertension patients, can do so under our Healthy Steps program.
- Joint Replacement Class – This class teaches recipients of joint replacements how to care for their implant.
- Mammogram Program – This program helps women whose insurance does not cover cancer screenings obtain financial aid for mammogram services.
- Patient Financial Assistance – We offer numerous financing options to promote more affordable access to medical care.
- Prescription Assistance Program – This program helps patients obtain access to needed prescriptions when they have trouble affording them.
- Safe Sitter Training – This training program teaches young teenagers valuable babysitting skills.
- Tobacco Use Prevention – Livingston HealthCare prohibits patients and guests from using tobacco products on our premises. Our staff provides assistance for patients undergoing stress from withdrawal.
- Trails Rx – This is a collaborative project with the City of Livingston which encourages physical activity through the use of hiking and biking trails.
We are proud to host these services and have seen firsthand the significant different they can make in a person’s health. For more information on any of these programs, please call 406.222.3541.