Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Your safety is our priority.
As we continue to address COVID-19, it’s important that you receive
the medical care you need in a caring environment. Our clinic is open
with enhanced safety measures.
- All patients and visitors must be screened for respiratory illness.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering.
- Practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- No visitors under the age of 18 at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available in many locations to allow you to practice
good hand hygiene.
- Space in inpatient waiting areas is limited and spaced for physical distancing.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from others when in waiting and common areas.
- Surfaces in common areas and clinic rooms are disinfected regularly.
- You may be asked to undergo COVID -19 testing prior to elective procedures.
What if you think you have a respiratory illness?
- If you are sick and are experiencing a fever or respiratory sysmptoms,
call ahead to 406.222.3541 for instructions.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
We've received many questions about COVID-19. Here are some local and
Montana Response: COVID-19 - Coronavirus - Global, National, and State
Click here for the CDC recommendations.
Click here for Park County local news and reccomendations.
Please support Livingston HealthCare Foundation's Response to COVID-19
The Emergency Response Fund was established to support LHC's immediate
response to devastating events like the fast-moving global spread of COVID-19.
Your gift will be used to address the needs of patients and caregivers
impacted by COVID-19, and to support emerging areas of greatest need.
United We Stand. Together We Care.
It’s hard to believe how far we've come. We’ve been through
a lot together, Park County. Please take a moment to enjoy this video
filmed during the first parts of the pandemic in early 2020. We created
it as a tribute to the many ways in which our community has adapted, overcome
and risen to the challenge of a global pandemic—together. Let’s
keep moving forward supporting one another, one day at a time!
View LHC Resources
Are current events making you feel stressed and anxious? Livingston HealthCare’s behavioral health team is still seeing patients
and can help provide you with additional support during this challenging
time. For more information, call 406.222.3541.
Wondering what to do with your time at home right now? Livingston HealthCare’s Dr. Hannah Dupea created this list of
Boredom Busters to share with you. Dr. Dupea has played an integral role in running LHC’s
Rapid Clinic, where we’ve been testing community members for COVID-19.
Need some healthy recipes and food ideas when you can't leave your home?
Click here for off the shelf recipes provided by our Registered Dietitian at Livingston
Missed a video that we posted on our social media?
Check out our YouTube page to view all community updates, book readings, and much more.
Looking for resources while at home with your kids? Paula Coleman, our pediatric nurse practitioner, has advice to parents
in the community along with helpful resources you can use.
LHC's KidsCare Phone – 406.222.3541, Call for your after-hours
Healthychildren.org - American Academy of Pediatric’s website for parents. Has great
information about COVID-19 for parents as well as all the latest information
from pediatric experts on behavioral problems and well-child information.
Kidshealth.org - Excellent resource for symptom and illness information, parenting strategies,
child development information, and even teaching materials about the human body.