Provides operational user support, training, customer service and assistance
to all departments. Coordinates issue resolution with financial / records
systems and clinical software system provider.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the education/training of supported applications.
- Provides user support on software and hardware questions and problems.
- Assists computer users in resolving problem situations.
- Complies with policies and procedures.
- Assists in performing maintenance on computer hardware.
- Provides departmental reports in response to management requests.
- Performs device setup such as for printers, PCs, network devices, etc.
- Interprets I.S. procedures and makes recommendations for revisions.
- Communicates updated information to system users at all levels.
- Manages the accuracy and currency of the system master files.
- Maintains, upgrades, and builds network nodes, infrastructure, connectivity
devices, and servers at all levels for both wired and wireless LANs and
- Responsible for presenting to and teaching groups of people.
- Provides recommendations for strategies and resource allocation needed
to meet system-related goals.
- Monitors quality improvement and auditing to insure full compliance with
federal and state guidelines.
- Regularly covers the I.S. Help Desk phone and assist users with general
- Performs other duties as assigned.