The Prescription Assistance Program helps people get the prescriptions they need, but can't necessarily afford. This consultation service is free. We will research assistance programs for you so you can gain access to the medications you need. The Prescription Assistance Program provides you with long-term financial assistance for medication as well as one-on-one consultations with our pharmacists.
Who Is Eligible?
- Any Patient in Need of Medication
- Insured and Uninsured Patients
- Patient with New Insurance Coverage
- Low Income Patients
How is Livingston HealthCare involved?
- Role of Patient Advocate
- Communicate with Drug Companies
- Research Resources for Patients
To speak with the Prescription Assistance Advocate please call 406-823-6653.